Your download should start automatically: if not, click here.
- Fix issue recording audio on older macOS versions.
- Add support for macOS Catalina.
- Add support for H.264 video.
- Add support for Apple Lossless audio.
- Remove support for the Sheer codecs.
- Fix an issue which could cause checks for new versions to fail.
- Fix reliability issues affecting MacOS 10.11 El Capitan.
- Add support for recording mono audio from mono devices.
- Add support for recording more than two audio channels when devices support it.
- Fix issues recording AAC from some audio hardware.
- Fix an issue which caused low frame-rates on MacOS Mavericks if the app was off-screen.
- Fix an issue which caused corrupted sound to be recorded from some third-party hardware.
- Fix an issue which caused unexpected behaviour when using some third-party audio hardware.
- If a recording is unexpectedly ended an attempt will be made to recover it when recovery becomes possible.
- Remove support for the Motion JPEG B codec. If you were previously using this codec, Photo-JPEG will be selected instead.
- Fix an issue which caused some recordings to exhibit a color-shift when viewed in some applications.
- Fix an issue which caused unexpected file names to be used occasionally.
- Add support for Retina displays.
- Fix an issue which caused a slight color-shift in recordings.
- Add support for the Photo-JPEG codec.
- Improve image quality when recorded dimensions exactly match the source.
- Add support for recording AAC audio.
- Improve audio/video synchronization.
- Fix an issue with handling some unusual Syphon servers.
- Fix a crash which could occur if you recorded a still image as a movie with an audio track. Thanks to Adam Fenn for reporting this.
- Fix a memory leak.
- Bug fixes
- Interface tweaks
- Append date and time to saved recordings and snapshots
- Fix a problem which arose if you took a lot of snapshots in quick succession
- Add support for Apple ProRes 4444 codec (requires Final Cut Studio be installed)
- Add support for Sheer codecs (www.bitjazz.com/sheervideo/)
- Add preference to ignore the alpha channel for codecs which support it
- Improve performance and reliability
- Changes to avoid a bug in MacOS X 10.6.7 which prevented sound ever being recorded.
- Add support for Apple ProRes 422 codecs (requires Final Cut Studio be installed)
- Fix issue where movies were unplayable if the app quit while recording
- Create a playable movie even if a disk becomes full while recording
- Improve recovery and reporting associated with other less common errors
- Initial Public Beta